Sunday, July 19, 2009

I HAVE FOUND MY BEER FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER!

The beer is...Hell Or High Watermelon Wheat from 21st Amendment Brewery in San Fransisco! It just might be the perfect summer beer. I have been aching to try this beer ever since i started listening to Beer School, the beer podcast authored by John and Motor! I finally found it at
Belmont Station in Portland. I bought a couple watermelon wheats and 21st Amendment's IPA. And both beers come in cans!! Very exciting. At 4.9% abv, this is a perfect session beer for any summer activity, like maybe...a couple rounds of golf at the world renowned Long Beach Golf Course! Can't wait for that! Also, while at Belmont Station I had a Blind Pig IPA from Russian River Brewing Co. on draft. Very delicious. I wish I lived closer to the station. It's a wonderful place!















Listening to: Minus the Bear-Patiently Waiting, Stanley Jordan-Impressions, J Dilla-Workinonit, Sufjan Stevens-Chicago

1 comment:

  1. I thought Abyssident would be your summer beer, have you had it yet?! It's dumbfoundingly crazy, I don't know if I have the right words to express it!

    ReplyDelete