Saturday, July 11, 2009

Saturday Night, Ninkasi Night Cont'd...

So in between the Ninkasi beers I enjoyed a pale ale from Caldera Brewing Co. Another amazing canned beer from the folks in Ashland. Shay and I got Pad Thai for dinner and we ordered 3 stars, but I'm pretty sure we got 4 stars! It was so insanely hot, we couldn't finish it. My mouth was on fire, so it was hard for me to enjoy this beer, but I did anyway!









And last, but certainly not least, is the Tricerahops Double IPA from Ninkasi Brewing Co. One of my favorite IPAs!! This beer was already on my top 10 IPA list, but I think I am going to have to go back to that post and move it up the list! This succulent double IPA sits at 8.8% abv. This well crafted ale has a subtle sweetness to it, making it very enjoyable on a balmy summer's evening. As I sit here and finish the last few drops of this sweet nectar, I can't help but think...Ninkasi, just might be producing my favorite beers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment