Monday, June 8, 2009

Top 10 Beers You Can Actually Find...Sometimes, Some Places

WARNING: I am going to attempt to rank these beers, but rankings are subject to change at any time!

1. The Abyss-Deschutes Brewing Co.
2. Consecration-Russian River Brewing Co.
3. Pliny the Elder-Russian River Brewing Co.
4. Pumking-Southern Tier Brewing Co.
5. Firestone Walker XII-Firestone Walker Brewing Co.
6. Scaldis Noel-Brasserie Dubuisson
7. Hop Henge IPA-Deschutes Brewing Co.
8. Sang Royal-Cascade Brewing
9. 120 Minute IPA-Dogfish Head Craft Brewed Ales
10. Jubelale-Deschutes Brewing Co.

*Revision at #10. Nate and Kayser talked some sense into me and I had to add Jubelale to the list. I don't know what I was thinking.

2 comments:

  1. that is quite a list! no Jubelale? or Supe Jube?

    -Nate

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i think jubelale has been pushed from the list. and i wanted to keep it to beers you can find in bottles.

    ReplyDelete