Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Night Dinner

We picked up some soup from La Bottega in downtown Vancouver! It is a cheese and ale soup made with Laurelwood Amber Ale, chicken stock, mozzarella, fontina, parmesan, potatoes, and spices. The soup was amazing! Since the soup used beer from Laurelwood, I decided I would drink a Laurelwood beer with the meal! I picked up Prevale, an IPA brewed on behalf of the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This beer was amazing! I don't know how Laurelwood does it. Their IPAs are so incredibly fresh and then they refresh! Amazing! We also bought a baguette, and sliced up some radishes, Shay's new favorite vegetable! We enjoyed our dinner while watching a classic Alfred Hitchcock thriller, Rope. One of my favorites. I don't think Shay liked it as much. Now I'm blogging while listening to Jazz! This is what Saturday nights are like after marriage. I love it!












No comments:

Post a Comment